Registration + Refund Policies
It is our intention that all our courses will take place as scheduled and we work closely with our hosts to provide you with the most up to date information possible.
We understand law enforcement is an ever-changing environment; however, if the course takes place as scheduled and you do not attend, you will not be eligible for a refund outside of our policy listed below.
- If you choose to register for a course with a 50% deposit, the balance of your tuition may be due as soon as 30 days prior to your course. You will receive an email with an invoice that you can pay online.
- Please read the course requirements carefully. If you register for an LE/MIL only course and do not hold active credentials, your tuition will not be refunded.
- Our refund policy below applies to deposits, as well as full tuition payments.
- If you cancel your registration 45+ days prior to your class, you may choose a 50% refund or have the full balance applied towards a future class.
- If you notify us of your cancellation less than 45 days prior to your class, you will not be eligible for a refund. However, you may apply your tuition towards a class within 12 months.
Please note that if there is a waiting list for a class and we can fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a full refund minus the transaction fees.